Because the goal of Fairhaven Baptist College is to keep student costs to a minimum, it maintains one of the lowest room, board, and tuition rates of any Christian college in the nation.
List of Costs
- Tuition per semester (12-18 hours) - $2,120
- Less than 12 hours, per hour - $180
- Hours over 18, per hour - $110
- Room and Board, per semester - $1,500
- Graduate Tuition, per hour - $175
- Application Fee (non-refundable) - $25
- Reservation Fee (non-refundable, due per semester) - $125
- Transcript Fee - $7
- Student Services Fee (per semester) - $400
- Insurance Fee (per year) - $30
- Dormitory Deposit - $50
*For additional fees, see the catalog.
*Fees subject to change.
Textbooks may total between $150 and $300 per semester, depending on the individual student’s course of study.
All fees must be paid before classes begin.
Two-thirds of the school bill is due Friday before the week of finals. If it is not paid by this deadline, a fee of $200 is charged to the bill. If two-thirds is still not paid by the end of the following semester's drop/add period, the student will not be allowed to continue attending classes.
Graduating seniors must have their bill paid in full or secure a loan in order to receive their degree and participate in commencement exercises.